Sunday, October 05, 2008

Yesterday I went on a ride with Monika and some of our friends in our "bike gang". we had a blast. I now have a buyer for the Ross Europa III (the one I said that I wouldn't sell) Its time to keep the garage clean and since my car is running again, time to get it back in the garage.

The tandem is nearing completion. I finished clearcoat on friday and got the seats adjusted and fitted (I had to modify the brackets because the seat posts are smaller than the stock bracket can go). In my fedex delivery, I got grips for the tandem and tires for it too. I need to do some more work on the fenders but soon I will start with the re-assembly process and hopefully get it on the road by thursday or friday of this week. The tandem still needs: chains, cleaning of the drivetrain, pedals, and finally assembly.

My parts bike that I got to fix the open road is being prepped right now for paint. I think with another hour or so I will be ready to paint the frame. This one will be plain white with a clear coat (the whole bike) - maybe a black fork, and chrome handlebars. I am planning on converting it to a fixed gear single speed, and after talking to my brother, he has expressed interest in getting it. It may get mailed to texas :) I'll post up some pictures of it tonight when I get home.

Last night Moni and I baked 2 apple pies with the apples we got yesterday from the orchard. They are wonderful - pictures of those later too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home