Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Bike, Tool box, and Drill

Friday I had meetings at work but found a bike listed online before I left for work.  During a break from the meetings, I called about it.  It was still available and so I made an appointment to pick it up later that afternoon.  It is a barely used worksman folding bike.



I absolutely love it.  It's slightly bigger than the rangerette and has a removable basket up front and a rear rack (two features I love about it).  Oh, and it folds in half... See that square thing on the down-tube? that's a hinge.

Last week sometime (I don't remember the exact day) I ordered a tool box from sears.  Its a craftsman quiet glide chest and rolling cabinet.  I got it for 50% off and in an effort to help clean up the garage for when I get married.... I justified the purchase.  

Here is the box assembled and sitting in the garage.

Here is my box wrench drawer with the custom drawer liners that I cut out for it.

Hopefully I can keep it this organized.  That's the plan anyway.

I got cancelled from work today so on my way to pick up my tool box from sears, I stopped at a few yard sales and picked up this sweet drill.


Up next... 

1. The tandem gets re-assembled

2. The Ross gets tires, a rack, and ridden...

3. Someone buys the Open Road?  (please)

4. Engagement photos oct. 19 featuring the rangerette and the folding bike :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

oh man these pictures make me so happy! CHECK OUT THAT WRENCH ORGANIZATION!!! Ahhh! I'm so so excited. Haha.

Love it. And that bike...it's a pretty sweet ride and you're cute on it.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To experience the disk brakes Black, Skin Wall, Reflective Stripe Alloy, Cold Forged SS, Four Spider Cast Aluminum, Welded AL Mount Internal, Rear Hub Freewheel in your folding bike or strida, Just order your folding bike today on http://www.myfoldingbike.com/

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Besides providing elegant finish, these concrete flooring is very easy to clean and can last for a lifetime.
Carvestone is more thorough & every job is done by hand. Building houses with straw was a thing of the past; until now.


my blog post: Garage floor coating phoenix

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home