Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today I got a new bicycle.  Its an old open road. Spent some time adjusting the derailleurs so they work wonderfully now.  This thing still needs some work on the brakes, and the front wheel has a dent in it that needs to be worked out.  I pumped up the tires but needed to replace the rear tube... only a $3.27 expense.  Oh, did I mention that I got the bike for 1/2 off?  

Since I like doing things for as cheap as possible... and since the brakes are kinda bad (probably needing to be replaced) so the cheapest method for putting this on the road is probably to convert it to a fixed gear and eliminate the rear brake and putting a bmx brake on the front.  we'll see though, If someone wants to buy this and wants all that stuff functional then I'll make it work.  Oh yeah, its for sale - email me


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home