Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Bike!
So this morning at 5am I got put on call and in an effort not to waste the day I slept in until 8am. lol. I ate breakfast of special K, blueberrys and publix organic soy milk = yum. at 850 I headed over to SC to check out the bicycle scene, but the bike that had been there for like a month was now gone. Discouraged but not defeated, I called a few places around town and tracked down a place that had 1 bicycle for sale. I took a drive up to cleveland and found a sweet old yellow road bike. I was lucky in the fact that it was half off! The frame is a little bit too tall for me so I'll probably just end up fixing it up and selling it but I'll put up some pictures tonight. Right now its sitting in the back of the van as I got called into work on my way home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home