Thursday, September 18, 2008

Florida
I came to florida yesterday to visit my parents for the weekend.  I got some cheap flights on allegiant air ($29 each way!).  Remember the bike I got that I sold to Beau? I found one down here on cl for $100  so i'm pretty happy about the deal that I got on it - and was able to pass on.  

While down here, I am also looking at a car that I am going to be making an offer on tomorrow.  Cross your fingers as I am going to offer less than half of what the guy is asking.  

Today I came across this sweet thing.
Pretty happy about it too.  Nikon n70 body, sigma 70-300 4-5.6 macro lens, kit lens (broken), Vivitar flash, mountain smith "tour" lumbar pack.  If you know anyone that needs a camera, email me I really want this camera to go to someone who needs it :)  (I'm selling it sans the bag)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home