Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Sold the "open road" today to a very nice person for $26 -- thanks "Southern Accent" for the free classified ad.

Got another bike today for parts. Used the rear brake on the open road (to fix the rear brake that I broke last night) then stripped down the new bike and converted it to a single speed. All it needs now is a tube for the rear tire.

While I was fixing the rear brake, the FedEx man came and delivered me a big box of goodies from niagara cycle which included tires for the Ross, the tandem, grips for the tandem, and new baskets and a rack for 2 different bikes. yay for solid metal racks :) by the way, Suck Creek is going to warrantee moni's broken basket so hurray there.

I called caterers today getting quotes for our wedding. Food is expensive. That is all.

I got a rug pad at a yard sale the other day for cheap-cheap (and it was brand new). Today I put it under the rug in the living room so the rug doesn't slide around anymore and it looks phenomenal (soft and comfy to sit on).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home