Wednesday, October 08, 2008

3 of my 4 goals are done
The open road got sold
The ross got tubes, tires, its rack, got ridden on an 8 mile ride the other day and then SOLD! (I know, I can't believe it myself)
The tandem got re-assembled!!!!!!!
here is Monika with the tandem after our 1 AM ride :p


up next: the tandem needs smaller tires (these ones rub), and either its fenders cleaned and re-installed or new ones.
and then... once I get my plotter back up and running I will cut some custom graphics for the tandem, and finally... roll to the grocery store and make EVERYONE JEALOUS! HA.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

that bike is absolutely amazing! how fun to ride. i too can't wait until we ride to the grocery store on it...and on our wedding day :)

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home